This tutorial will show you how to uninstall programs using a command prompt in
1. Open a command prompt. (WIN + R > TYPE CMD ).
2. Input WMIC and press Enter.
3. At the new prompt, type and run the following command:
product get name
This will generate a list of installed applications.
4. At the prompt, execute the following command:
product where name="
" call uninstall
where application name is the name of the program you wish to uninstall (use the exact name provided by the previously generated list).
For example, if I were wanting to uninstall Chrome, The command would look like this:
product where name="chrome" call uninstall
5. When prompted, input Y to confirm that you wish to uninstall the application and press Enter.
The application will be uninstalled.